The concept is simple, yet the impact is revolutionary. Facilitating smart and strategic conversations between all the key industry players in employer healthcare is revolutionizing the power of networking. When there is real dialogue between the HR professional, broker and C-Suite, everyone is destined for greatness.
Join the Congress that is breaking down outdated walls and focusing on the most critical areas for today’s brokers and HR Professionals; Healthcare Reform, Corporate Wellness, Voluntary Benefits, Self Funding and Global Benefits.
The Corporate Wellness Conference™ presents the opportunity to educationally underwrite your own session and present for the EHBC Specialist Certification Program; including the potential for your session to be both HR and CE approved.*
Sessions at the 2013 Corporate Wellness Conference™, emphasizing employer case studies with successful best practice, are designed for all of our Specialist Certification Programs; including the designation transforming the industry, Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS).
Align yourself with topics featuring national practice leaders, Healthcare Reform experts, employee benefits attorneys and consultants, and industry power players on an agenda that truly defines education standards.
• Educationally Underwritten Sessions ~ Only 7-8 sessions accepted for the 2013 EHBC, Nov. 3-6th
• Webinars & Webcasts to drive your critical messages and content
• Exclusive Summits focused on putting products to work for brokers and transforming communication barriers between HR Executives and the agent/broker community
• Branding Component to identify with exceptional leaders and experts speaking at the 2013 EHBC
• Content-Driven Opportunities designed to align with your goals, research and objectives
• 2013 Las Vegas Brochure ~ Design Your Educational Opportunity Today
Want your brand to reflect a creative company culture?
We believe thought leaders and influencers can also be creative, unique, passionate and outside the box. Take your brand and do the unexpected. Our delegates will be intrigued and immediately drawn to you.
• 2013 Corporate Wellness Conference™ Wellness Market~ Shop vendors, energizing wellness activities and refreshing healthy stations; all for an unbelievable, “out of exhibit hall” experience
• Hospitality Suites, Invite-Only, Private Networking Receptions, Power Brunches, “Think Tank” Sessions and Powering a Vegas “Race Car Experience”
Let us know your ideas, marketing ambition and budget; we’ll show you how to redefine conference sponsorship. Ready to get started?
Contact Megan Chiarello, Marketing & Engagement Coordinator at 561.792.4418 x809 and Megan@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com
*Sessions that apply toward EHBC Specialist Certification Programs must be approved by conference organization and subject to specific guidelines. Sessions are unique and subject for review to determine if content can be counted for certification, HR or CE credit. Specific opportunities (webinar, webcast and conference sessions) are designed for CE sessions. Inquire for details.