The Vitality Group®, an internationally recognized health promotion program based on behavioral, actuarial and clinical principles, is looking to hire Wellness Strategy Managers in the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast regions of the United States.
Wellness Strategy Managers are responsible for strategizing and designing engagement growth plans, executing and tracking these plans – including engaging the appropriate operational, actuarial and management teams as needed. Further, the Wellness Strategy Manager ensures the overall satisfaction of assigned clients while retaining and growing their book of business. This position will require developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with clients, vendors, brokers, and internal departments; in addition to providing superior client management/client service while developing an excellent understanding of the industry.
- Consulting with clients on wellness strategies, implementation and helping them achieve their health goals. Review population aggregate and participation status reports with your clients on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and make strategic recommendations for ongoing program management and ever-increasing member engagement.
- Identify potential program enhancements to increase member satisfaction utilizing trend data. Proactively monitor and measure assigned client program data throughout the year; provide clients with timely and meaningful insight and/or recommendations. Review performance metrics/guarantees to promote client satisfaction, profitability and retention; researching areas that do not perform as required.
- Proactively communicate with your assigned clients and be their main point for contact for day-to-day operational support. Represent your client’s best interests within Vitality, ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are maintained and issues are resolved in a timely manner; exceed client expectations.
- Quickly identify common ground. Know when to persist and when to compromise. Effectively negotiate to deliver a win-win outcome. Seek to develop personal connections with others; motivated to achieve trusted advisor status.
- Work smart and independently while maintaining a high level of responsiveness. Seek out and tackle challenges while remaining focused on results.
- Build successful, strong and long lasting relationships with your clients with complete responsibility for strategizing, developing and growing member engagement in the Vitality Wellness Program. Facilitate client communications, resolving conflicts and ensuring that deliverables meet your clients’ requirements.
- Share your outcomes, results and best practices with peers, as well as management. Provide status updates on clients, regularly monitoring overall engagement, project status, opportunities and risks. Build and reinforce interdepartmental relationships by driving excellence in communication and working together as a team.
- Keep records of client interactions and actions taken. Update internal tracking documents to ensure all Vitality operational areas have accurate information for your clients. Provide reports and updates to management as scheduled or requested. Exhibit exceptional organizational and time/deadline management. Effectively manage expectations regarding outcomes, goals and deliverables.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills. Effectively summarize meeting outcomes, keeping detailed action plans. Provide proactive client/broker service and outreach to provide guidance, support and program consultation. Implement and manage the effective delivery of client programs enhancement including communication strategies and client/champ training. Prepare and coordinate formal presentations to clients and members regarding product, plan design, member education, service results, and renewals.
- Willing and be able to handle multiple client accounts, projects and tasks. Know if, when and how to leverage available tools, support and resources to complete tasks on time and within scope; comfortable with frequent changes in a fast-paced, growing business.
- Conflict Management – Read situations quickly and adapts accordingly. Sees conflicts as opportunities not obstacles, maintains professional demeanor. Make conflict constructive instead of damaging, cool under pressure.
- Decision Making – Utilize a mixture of data, analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment to address/resolve concerns. Solution-oriented and agile when processing information and managing change.
- Self-Development – Committed to continuous improvement. Open to learning, motivated to seek out information and knowledge, improving business acumen and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills
- BA or BS degree or preferred.
- Health or Wellness related background strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of client relationship or account management experience in the health and wellness, broker, human resources or other related market.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with brokers and employers.
- Strong analytical and data management aptitude.
- Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative manner in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and energetic professional who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing environment.
- Experience in successfully communicating with and influencing diverse audiences.
- Energetic, professional, self-motivated and an independent thinker with excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Coordination and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Outgoing, personable and with customer focus. Understanding of both the client’s and participants’ needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations (preferred but not required)
- CCWS Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®
If you meet these qualifications, or someone you know does, send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com with the subject line: CCWS Vitality WSM.