The 2012 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/, has been immersed with quality and relevant Call for Speaker proposals for the October 24-26th conference, taking place on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami.
Based on the many number of accepted invitations and researched topics, we have evaluated our agenda and set aside up to 8 exclusive educational sessions for proposals that have been submitted for consideration by service providers in the industry; Corporate Wellness, Voluntary Benefits, Self Funding and Healthcare Reform.
What is a Sponsored Educational Session?
- Coveted spot on the main Congress Agenda, designed to establish your organization as thought leaders, focused on education and insightful content.
- An opportunity unique of its kind; you will have a session on the agenda and it will be promoted with all of the other educational tracks.
Dynamics of a Sponsored Educational Session
- Credibility of being marketed as a speaker at the 2012 event
- Established as an educationally-driven leader in your industry
- Your topic, panel and PowerPoint presentation will be upheld to the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress standards defined in the Call for Speakers submissions, however, receive benefits of smart branding that will subtly convey the features of your company and services*
Most importantly, this one-of-a kind opportunity has been created to meet the two most crucial goals for speaking exposure to all key industry leaders; thought leadership and superior branding.
Two sessions are designed to fit specific marketing strategy and goals:
Sponsored Educational Session
- Educational Sponsored Session on the 2012 EHBC Agenda
- Branded as an Educational Underwriter with Sponsor promotions
- Official EHBC logo as an Educational Underwriter for the 2012 Congress to use on your media and press platforms
“Power Session” Showcase Presentation
- Strategic Power Session for a presentation of your choice in a Prime Location of the Exhibit Hall
- Branding as a Sponsor of the 2012 EHBC on Congress Website
As an Educational Underwriter, you also receive additional benefits, including logo visibility, distribution of marketing materials and blogs & press releases on the content of your featured session.
The opportunities are unlimited for the only benefits conference taking place at a beachfront convention center in 2012!
Brand Yourself~Affordable, “Out of the Booth” Sponsorships!
- Welcome Reception Beach Party
- Golf Tournament
- Fishing Tournament
- Morning Beach Boot Camp
- ”Rise & Shine” Morning Beach Yoga
- Sand Sculpture Sponsorship ~ No attendee could miss your brand!
And Finally …Introducing for 2012 at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa!
- Private Networking Luncheons/Dinner Receptions for Hand Selected Guests
- Offsite Receptions at one of the many exciting venues on South Beach and Greater Ft. Lauderdale Area
Please contact Senior Meeting Manager, Megan Chiarello, for additional information and how you can reserve a Speaking Branding Opportunity or a Private Networking Reception.