Employers & Corporations are focusing their efforts on engaging employees and plan members in their health and changing their corporate culture to one of health. Employers are turning to corporate wellness programs to control, maintain and reduce their healthcare and health insurance costs.
Implementing a wellness program can be one of the most challenging obstacles for a company. There are too many different types of wellness programs that an employer can offer. For companies first starting a wellness program, it can be task crippling just to try and choose which wellness programs to start with, especially since every corporate culture is different; therefore, each wellness program must be uniquely created for each company. For employers with existing wellness programs in place, it can be a difficult task to choose what type of wellness program to roll out next. Adding more pressure to the decision of implementing wellness is the demand from the C-Suite results and ROI from the HR department.
Out of all the challenges for employers when implementing wellness, the most identifiable one is finding a reliable wellness provider. There are simply wellness programs that do not work, and vendors who offer wellness services that either have short term results, unsustainable impact or are administered and serviced poorly.
The CHWA’s Certified Wellness Provider® requires companies applying to meet minimum standards and best practices and to be transparent in their services, pricing and results. It also is meant to help companies easily identify the best wellness companies that offer specific or unique types of wellness programs within certain categories.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Wellness Provider®
By becoming a Certified Wellness Provider®, the wellness vendor gains a competitive edge in the industry. The Certified Wellness Provider®:
- Provides the “Excellence in Corporate Wellness Certification” logo which you can proudly display in your marketing materials and on your website
- Creates trust and confidence in your organization
- Shows you are accredited; Employers will look for wellness providers who have been accredited by the CHWA
- Shows your organization is committed to transparency in your program, its outcomes and ROI
- Sets your organization apart from others by showing you hold your organization to a higher standard than other wellness providers
- Receives a free featured listing in Corporate Wellness Magazine as a Certified Wellness Provider®
- Receives a free featured listing on the CHWA website, www.WellnessAssociation.com, as a Certified Wellness Provider®
Benefits for Employers/Corporations working with a Certified Wellness Provider®:
By requiring the wellness vendor an employer works with to be a Certified Wellness Provider®, an employer is assured that the vendor:
- Has met the industry standards required in the wellness services they provide
- Has measurable results and successful programs in place with other employers
- Are transparent with their results and reliable
PROGRAM COST: $1,500.00 – 1 year
PROGRAM COST: $2,000.00 – 2 years
For more information, please contact us at info@WellnessAssociation.com
or by phone at 561-204-3676 x 811.